Connecting your HP Envy 5660 Printer Wireless to your computer has now get much easier as we enter into the advanced technological world. In the digital world, connection can be done as wired or wireless both depending on the printer you’re using for print. still, it’s also the fact that using accurate HP Envy 5660 Driver is necessary to complete the printer connection and printer setup. In this composition, we talk over how to easily make connection between computer and printer and start print job without any hassle.
Steps For HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
Before connecting the devices, it’s very essential to get your HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup soon. In the below, you’ll find the suitable instructions to constantly setup your new HP Envy printer. So, give a regard once and together go through the handed way one- by- one:
• When you take your new HP Envy 5660 Printer at your home, the very beginning what you needed to do is, unbox the printer device and insure all elements are listed in the box.
• Subsequently, slightly remove all the packaging materials one- by- one and protective tape recording as well from outside and inside of the printer.
• Next, you have to search for the power cord and connect with duly from the rear end of the printer to the power outlet.
• Then after, you have to simply press the Power button to turn your printer ON.
• Now, go to the Control Panel on your printer screen and follow the prompts guided on the display screen to finish the setup process
• Now, load stack of whites-4 size paper in the paper tray by pulling the paper tray to open it, also fit paper and push to set it up directly.
• In the coming procedure what you’re needed to perform is fitting the ink cartridges roundly. For this, you need to open the access door on the top of the printer, and also lift the lid on the carriage niche. later, slightly remove the plastic tape recording on the new cartridge and fit the cartridge into the empty slot in an appropriate way.
After getting your printer successfully setup with the below guide, now you powerfully need to connect your HP Envy 5660 Printer to your computer. regard of the beneath points!
Steps to Download ENVY All-In-One Printer Drivers for Windows/Mac PC
Simple steps to Download, Install or Reinstall ENVY all-In-One Printer driver and software on Windows or Apple/Mac PC. Make Sure your HP ENVY Printer and PC are connected to the same network.
a.) 123.HP setup is an easy and simple way to download, install and setup ENVY All-In-One Printer driver and software on any device to Print, Scan and Fax and share.
b.) Before we start installing ENVY all in one printer make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on your Printer and Computer
c.) Click here or open your Browser and type in address bar type in for Printer drivers official website www.123.hp.com/setup.
d.) Once your are on www.123.hp.com, Enter your ENVY All-In-One printer model or serial number and hit search to get the right drivers for ENVY All-In-One printer for windows and Mac PC.
e.) From www.123.hp.com screen Click on download button to get started with your ENVY All-In-One printer setup.
f.) 123.hp.com will download Printer drivers installer on your PC please hit save to save the file.
g.) Once the download will complete, go to the downloaded folder of your Windows or Apple/Mac PC and run or Open Printer Drivers Installer file to install the drivers for your ENVY All-In-One Printers.
Guide To Connect My HP Envy 5660 Printer To My Computer:
Now we will walk you through the quick– steps so you can trouble– freely Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Computer. Let’s give a brief look at below instructed points and follow consequently:
• First and forecast, make sure HP Envy 5660 Printer is turned on.
• Now, go to the printer’s Control Panel.
• also, select the Network Settings from your printer device.
• subsequently, navigate to the settings with the use of on- screen keys of the printer.
• Under the Network Settings section, you’ll find the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard setting. Give single tap on it to select this option from the control panel.
• Now, conclude your preferred network from the given– list and also click “ Connect ” tab.
• Enter the Passcode if you’re being asked by the HP Envy 5660 Printer.
• In the end, you have to check the printer’s screen where you’ll be notified about your printer successful connection.
Still, don’t worry! There’s alternate ways too to do this in a very short span of time, If the forenamed connection procedures not helping you out in connecting your devices. Continue reading the post to learn another information.
Instructions To Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Computer Wirelessly
Follow the given points:
- In case the HP Envy 5660 Driver isn’t already installed on your operating system, download the printer driver from the official 123.hp.com. Make sure you’re choosing the correct and upgraded interpretation of printer driver for downloading.
- Simply, go to the Downloaded location once the correct driver file gets downloaded in your PC.
- Start the installation process now. Choose the language forthe driver installation and give commitment for its terms and conditions applicable for driver installation.
- If you won’t agree to its terms and condition, driver installation process won’t be completed.
- Now, you have to choose the type of connectivity when urged by the computer. However, also simply turn- on the router, If you choose the type of connection is wireless.
- If you want wired connection to be established, fit USB string duly in the HP Envy 5660 Printer.
- Once the driver installation process gets done, click “Finish ” button. Doing this will end- up the printer driver installation.
- Also after completing the connection, you can now do with connecting your wireless router to the printer.
- Now, navigate to the printer’s Control Panel.
- Select the Network Settings.
- Choose the “ Wireless Setup Wizard ” option.
- Now, you’ll be urged to enter the pass code for connection.
- Once you mention the pass code, the printer notifies you that wireless connection has been fully setup.
After downloading & installing HP Envy 5660 Driver and completing the HP wireless printer setup, the printer will automatically start the alignment process. However, manually do the job by pressing the setup button on the control panel, If it’s not. also navigate to Setup> Tools> Align Printer. Now, the alignment process is each set and an alignment runner is ready to publish.
Contact to 24/7 Online HP Support Team For One-Stop Solution
Was not this helpful! If really not and yet searching for the effective guidance in a way to Connect Your HP Envy 5660 Printer To Your Computer. Call HP Printers warranty helpline number 1-800-673-8163. Call our dedicated HP Printer Support toll-free number 1-800-673-8163. Our award-winning, team is available 24/7. We are here 24*7 and we are all about you.