Make sure you have finished the basic printer setup for the HP Officejet 3830 before start the HP wireless printer setup. These steps include connecting in the printer, loading the paper and ink cartridge, completing the initial setting on the printer panel, and setting up the printer for wireless printing. After completing the wireless setup, install the printer driver by visiting 123.hp.com/offficejet 3830.
Steps to connect the HP officejet 3830 printer to the wireless setup
- After completing the printer's general setup.
- Click to the printer panel's settings option.
- After that, use the printer's wireless wizard feature.
- Whenever possible, go for a wireless network over a wired one.
- Because a wired network may result in problems connecting and establishing a reliable network.
- Tap the wireless network option and wait until the printer finds your home router network.
- To connect the HP officejet 3830 printer to the wireless network, choose the name of your router and enter the password after your home network's SSID is visible on the list.
- You get the notification about the printer panel's software update after the network is connected.
- To update the software, browse to the site 123.hp.com/setup 3830 and update the software.
HP officejet 3830 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows – 123.hp.com/officejet 3830
The methods to set up HP Officejet 3830 wirelessly on a Windows PC using 123.hp.com/officejet3830 will be covered here. Follow the below steps :
- To begin with, confirm that both your PC and printer are turned on.
- Now download printer driver for hp for your HP Officejet 3830 from HP’s website (www.123.hp.com/office3830).
- To finish the setup, install the drivers that you downloaded.
- Go to "Control Panel" using the Windows search option after that.
- Choose the "Device and Printer" option.
- Click the "Add Printer" button now.
- Next, select your HP Officejet 3830 wireless printer from the displayed window.
- The HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup procedure for Windows systems has now been finished using 123.hp.com/oj3830.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Connection Setup on MAC – 123.hp.com/officejet3830
The methods to connect an HP wireless printer to a Mac via 123.hp.com/oj3830 are listed below.
- Make sure your MAC and printer are turned on first.
- Then connect HP Officejet 3830 Printer to Wi-Fi network by following the steps mentioned in first part of this article.
- Now go to www.123.hp.com/officejet3830 to get the HP printer driver.
- Double-click the driver program to finalize the printer driver setup on a Mac after the download is complete.
- After this open the “Apple Menu” and Click on “System and Preference”.
- Choose "Printer and Scanner" now.
- After that, to add your HP Officejet 3830 wireless printer, click the "+" symbol.
- Now, select your HP printer from the window and click on ‘Add’ button.
- Finally, your HP printer will be installed and ready to use.
For additional information on the 123.hp.com/officejet3830 To address the problem, call our support team number at +1-800-673-8163. Simply go to 123.hp.com/setup.