Connecting the HP Photosmart 6525 printer to the PC in Windows 10 is an easy task. Simply said, everyone requires appropriate direction and help from time to time when they are just starting out in order to complete their tasks correctly. For this reason, we offer comprehensive support for HP printers, regardless of the issue at hand. Simply call our Photosmart printer number to receive all the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
You may get the greatest tips in this blog to determine which printer connectivity is appropriate for Windows 10.
Steps for Wired HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Setup
- Turn on the computer.
- Plug-in the printer USB cable to the wall socket.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- See whether the connection is established properly that is whether the light of the printer is blinking or not.
- Now download the HP Photosmart 6525 Printer driver on your computer by visiting www.123.hp.com/ps6525.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
- Now open the driver from the download option.
- Your printer is successfully connected to your computer.
Steps for Wireless HP Photosmart 6525 printer Setup
- Switch on the computer and wifi router.
- Configure the network's password and SSID.
- Enter the network name and password to connect the computer to the network.
- Verify that your PC is connected to the wireless network and operating properly.
- Now, switch the printer on.
- Open your printer's wireless setup wizard.
- When the network name and password appear on the screen, enter them into your printer. (To connect to the wireless network, you must type the name and password if it does not show up on the screen.)
- Go to www.123.hp.com/ps6525 to download the HP Photosmart 6525 Printer driver to your computer after the connection has been established.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen directions.
- Now launch your computer's driver.
- Return to www.123.hp.com to finish the printer activation and registration process.
These are the fundamental procedures that will help you in setting up your printer on a Windows 10 supported computer. But you have to check to see if your printer supports wireless setup before moving on to the next step. You can contact us at any time, from anywhere, by calling our printer support service phone number if you have any additional questions about your printer.