One of the most advanced printers that Hewlett-Packard, or HP, has ever produced is the HP Tango Smart printer. The HP Print and Scan Doctor software actually simplifies troubleshooting.
Voice Command: "Hp Printer to Print a Shopping List," "Ok Google,"
You're searching all over for the bolded text! Actually, the HP Tango Printer has two-way networking and cloud printing capabilities. You can also send your printouts when not before it with your HP printer's "Print Anywhere" feature. To put it simply, voice activation allows you to print anything from anywhere at any time.
But it should go without saying that trouble-free printing equipment is necessary for smooth functioning. HP Print and Scan Doctor is therefore required. The most challenging problems with your printer can really be resolved with this free application. You can find out more about the different types of faults that might occur with your Tango printer, how to resolve them, and safety measures you should follow when using your printer in the sections that follow.
Use this troubleshooting guide along with HP Scan Doctor to fix issues with your HP Tango Smart Printer.
HP Tango Printer Troubleshooting
1. The “Out of Paper” error
You can avoid making one of these common mistakes by using clean, unrolled, unfolded paper. This problem usually occurs when you expect to receive a copy of an old or damaged book. When trying to solve the problem using HP Scan Doctor or printer, remember the following tips:
- Use the paper guide when setting the paper in the input tray, always use both hands to ensure optimal alignment.
- The risk of pen damage increases when the paper is folded and the manual is filled with paper.
- It is best to avoid using used paper, as the water in the ink can prevent the paper from sticking together.
- Always place paper in the input tray before printing.
- If the "No Paper" error persists, your printer should be restarted. Your HP printer must be turned on before you can follow these steps.
- It is important to remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Also remove the cord from the heater. Give it time.
- After connecting the printing hardware, print a test page to prove.
2. HP Tango Printer Offline
This feature will be very useful if your PC or laptop printing mode is offline. Download the HP Diagnostics Doctor and the problems to be solved. Here are the instructions for using this free tool:
- Connect your computer to the Internet.
- Now, go to the HP Print and Doctor scan and select "Download" from the drop-down menu.
- The HPPSdr.exe extension file will start downloading from the bottom corner of your system. Click on the file to open it.
- Once another window appears, click "Start" here. Also, you need to select your printer from the list; Click “Try again” if it cannot be recognized.
- You can also choose to use printer updates in the default printer settings by selecting "Yes" in the appropriate section.
- All problems with offline printers will be solved like this. If the problem persists, try the following:
- Manually set the default printer. manually connect to the network.
3. HP Tango Air Connection Error
Your Tango printer can be connected to a wireless network, but it will not be able to print over the air. The error can be solved in two ways: by getting help from the HP Smart app or by accessing or not. If there is no option to fix the problem, use HP Scan Doctor.
With the HP Smart app
- After resetting your printer's wireless settings here, you need to reconnect to the network.
- Press the air button on the back of your Tango printer for 5-10 seconds when the blue light on the front starts flashing.
- Select "Add a new printer" after opening the HP Smart app on your tablet or smartphone today.
- Here, select the "HP Tango Printer" option and, if prompted, enter the Wi-Fi password.
- After following the on-screen instructions to configure your printer on the network, it will begin connecting to the wireless network.
- Complete network configuration after entering your HP login information.
4. HP Tango – Paper Jam
Paper jams can be caused by wrinkled or poorly made paper, and sometimes from overloading. If "Paper Jam" appears in the HP Smart app, a scan is required.
- If the blue light is on, there is no need to continue troubleshooting. Check for paper jams and other possible areas, such as the cartridge access area, if the orange light continues to flash, or run the free HP Print and Scan Doctor program.
- Before entering the cartridge compartment, remember to turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- To open the top cover of the Tango printer properly, press the Ink Door button on the top.
- Now find the paper stuck inside and remove it.
- Gently rotate the ink cartridges to clear any blockage caused by foreign matter. After that, close the lid and select “OK” from the HP Smart app display.
- If the problem persists, reset your printer. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and from the back of the printer while it is still powered on. Connect everything after a minute, print a test page, and wait another minute. Download the HP Diagnostics Doctor from the HP home page if the problem exists.
5. HP Tango Printer Not Printing Black
Publications may appear out of date, out of date or damaged. All these printing defects will be fixed in this section.
When printing, make sure you are using the correct paper type and original HP ink cartridge.
- Do not overload the input tray with paper; Instead, print up to 20 photo sheets at a time and 40 A4 sheets for normal printing. Check the ink level of the cartridge and replace any that are low with a new one.
- If you see long, faded or missing printouts, clean the ink cartridge. Before starting the HP Smart app, make sure that both the printer and the smartphone are connected to the same network.
- In the smart app, select "Printer Settings" followed by "HP Tango Printer."
- Then select "Print Quality Tools" from the "Tools" menu option. "Print scan detection details" will appear as output when you click "clean print".
- Continue cleaning level 2 printheads if you are not satisfied with the result; Otherwise, stop solving problems.
Using this troubleshooting guide, you can solve all problems related to your HP Tango Smart Home printer. One of the best tools at your disposal is HP Print and Scan Doctor, a free tool that can solve all Tango printer problems. You can download it to your computer or laptop from 123.hp.com/setup.
Since the Tango printer does not have a control panel like traditional printers, the best way is to ask your printer to print, solve any problems, contact HP support and order replacement cartridges.Ink is using the HP Smart app. . So, make sure that HP Scan Doctor and HP Smart app are installed on your phone or computer.